Domestic Solar PV system installation
|ST Panels||Sharp 245W Monocrystalline|
|Annual ST Yield||2.45kWp|
|Carbon Saved per year||1.12 Tonnes CO2/year|
|Inverter||SMA Sunny Boy 2500 HF|
|Estimated production||2,146 kWh/a|
Solar UK responded to a request from a client to fix his existing Solar thermal system. Unfortunately the existing system had developed a leak at a manifold junction & was deemed un-repairable. Solar UK replaced the existing collectors with a 2 sqm Lazer2 array along with a 2.5 kW photovoltaic array.
At SolarUK we are unique in that we provide solar solutions, working with the customer to turn their solar gain into Energy.
We specialize in enabling customers to realise their solar potential and the real financial gains associated.
Unparalleled experience in both domestic and large scale installations, Solar UK has the expertise to tackle your energy demands.
SolarUK at a glance
Examples of Domestic Solar Energy Installations:
- Battery Storage System
- Solar PV in East Sussex
- Solar PV and Thermal on House in Newmarket
- Solar PV installation in Egham Surrey
- Solar PV and Solar Thermal in Bromley
- Solar PV in Tunbridge Wells Kent
- Solar PV in Brentwood Essex
- Frame Mounted Solar PV in Hastings
- Solar PV 1.76kWp System Maidstone Kent
- Solar PV 2.2kWp System BR6 9TR
- Solar PV in Kent, ME9 7NE
- Solar Photovoltaic installation on self build in Kent
- Photovoltaics: Solar PV installation, Bedfordshire
- Photovoltaics for a family home, East Sussex
- Family sized Solar Water Heating in Surrey