Domestic Solar PV and Solar Thermal installation in Bromley
|ST Panels||Amerisolar 185W Monocrystalline|
|Location||Bromley , Kent|
|Carbon Saved per year||975 kg CO2/year|
|Inverter||DiehlAko Platinum 2800S|
|Estimated production||1,867 kWh/a|
The client had a 2.22 kW photovoltaic system installed in conjunction with a 2 sqm Lazer2 solar thermal system. The combination of these technologies provided substantial savings on their energy bills and provided an income from the Feed In Tariff guaranteed for 25 years.
Solar UK manufacturer the LaZer2 Solar Thermal collector, our collectors are installed Horizontally, unlike many others which are installed vertically.
SOLARUK AT A GLANCE
At SolarUK we are unique in that we provide solar solutions, working with the customer to turn their solar gain into Energy.
We specialize in enabling customers to realise their solar potential and the real financial gains associated.
Unparalleled experience in both domestic and large scale installations, Solar UK has the expertise to tackle your energy demands.
Examples of Domestic Solar Energy Installations:
- Intelligent battery optimisation for maximising battery life
- Battery Storage System
- Solar PV in East Sussex
- Solar PV and Thermal on House in Newmarket
- Solar PV installation in Egham Surrey
- Solar PV and Solar Thermal in Bromley
- Solar PV in Tunbridge Wells Kent
- Solar PV in Brentwood Essex
- Frame Mounted Solar PV in Hastings
- Solar PV 1.76kWp System Maidstone Kent
- Solar PV 2.2kWp System BR6 9TR
- Solar PV in Kent, ME9 7NE
- Solar Photovoltaic installation on self build in Kent
- Photovoltaics: Solar PV installation, Bedfordshire
- Photovoltaics for a family home, East Sussex
- Family sized Solar Water Heating in Surrey