LaZer2 Collector Mounting Systems
SolarUK’s range of LaZer2 collector mounting systems provide you with the flexibility to mount LaZer2 solar collectors on different types of surfaces, in different array sizes, and even with the option to install the collectors in a static or tracking array. For more details on our mounting options please follow the links below:
- Pitched Roof Static Mounting Systems
- Ground, Flat Roof & Wall Static Mounting Systems
- Tracking Mounting Systems
Flat roof collector
Tracking solar collector
Examples of SolarUK's work
SolarUK have been installing solar energy systems for many years, examples of our systems can be seen by clicking on the links below. These range from large scale commercial systems through to smaller domestic installations.
List of case studies
- Solar Photovoltaic installation on self build in Kent
- Domestic solar thermal installation, Thornton Heath
- Planet Energy Solutions: Solar PV and Solar Thermal
- Nunnington Hall, A National Trust property with Solar Water Heating
- Photovoltaics: Solar PV installation, Bedfordshire
- Photovoltaics for a family home, East Sussex
- Solar Powered Bird Scarer, SolarUK provides the Energy!
- Killick House, the largest (when installed) solar water heating system in the UK.
- Orbis Energy: Eco Building, Lowestoft
- Leatherhead: Police Federation Building
- Oval Road: Communal Solar Heating
- Sheffield Hallam University - Solar Thermal and Photovoltaic (PV)
Alternatively, have a look at our image gallery, all images show examples of SolarUK installations and equipment.